Thursday, December 24, 2009

Turning Over A New Leaf After All.. ?

And while having tea with the girls last week Delinn had said this blog does not have tales about the terrible me anymore.

I suppose that's because I have nothing terrible to tell. Now. I used to have lots of that while at the toxic office. While you cant stop and think about work there (You just work. Period. ) - here, there is time to sit and think and plan work. I suppose that translates it just about right; operational is almost always fire fighting anyway. Always like a rush against the clock.

So in a way I am deducing that this current office turns me into someone more at peace with world. . muah-ha-ha.. The previous one simply makes me bad.

If you somehow do believe that, you will believe almost anything.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails