Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Books, Books & More Books Part 25

I finished this sometime back. It wasnt as good as the others the author had written, though. It wasnt compelling enough. Or gripping. Or spellbinding. Or good enough for a best seller, if you ask me. Enough said.

This is the first book I finished this year. Last year I blogged 5 times about books that are read. In actual fact I finished more; only I didnt blog about them (they are the ones you keep in the closet or those you thought should be better kept to yourself ~ interpret that as you may).

Zana and I did plan to finish a book for each month last year. I dont think I got that many done. Although I think I did better in 2009 with 10. This year I've got no plans concerning books at all. In fact, no plans about anything at all; come to think of it.

If asked which book I like most I have to say Kite Runner. I remember crying while reading the book and crying when I even thought about the story AFTER finishing it. Dan Brown is rather captivating too. I should read seriously again.

*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

zah, bila the crony nak gathering? jom plan? with everybody

Azah Yahya said...

Let's. Let me talk to Dee and see when she'd be free.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails