Friday, December 16, 2011

Although FB Not My Cup of Tea

I dont do FB (although I do have an account to check things out). Neither do I tweet. I leave that to the birds.

HOWEVER. There is a facebook account I found quite some time ago and keep going back to check up on a lot of things, the least being the gorgeous photos that are posted.


Semua gambar dipetik dari fb Ustaz Azhar Idrus (Original). There is a lot more amazing photos to be found there. I especially like the kampong scenes (there is more gratification in spelling kampung as kampong, me think). And the ones of the two beautiful kids Rasydan & Mukmin (and also of Pok Mang, of course).

Namun ceramah ustaz di Google videos (walaupun dah lama) maupun di youtube juga tidak kurang ke-amazing-an nye . Layan diri bila ada kelapangan (I think I'd rather say make the time, actually). They are worth thousand-folds more of the time spent.

Also, Ustaz Azhar akan berada di Masjid Al-Mardhiyah Fasa 5 Melawati Ahad ini (18/12) dari 3 - 5pm. Jemput datang kepada yang berkesempatan. Make time.

Selamat mencari bekalan untuk perjalanan pulang.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails