Monday, December 12, 2011

Stuffs

I had some hours to spare (like I already have everything under control) so I went about on the internet and found this -

.. a gorgeous morris minor (to die for!) - it is a wallpaper ad actually.



.. colorful spatulas I like, wildflower shaped utensils (how cool are these?), ninja cookie cutter (so cute for some tough little boys) and a mat from old newspapers (let's recycle) from here.

I also found out what hard work and commitment are all about in developing and sustaining your own business -

.. like collecting sea water in pails and then ultimately put it out in the sun to turn it into table salt (!)


.. and to hand pour candle wax to create original and distinctive candles.

Now let me own up that making sea salt has never been on my list. I have thought about making candles but do not have a clue to get supplies. I have thought also about many other ventures but nothing seem to stick. You've got ideas?

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails