Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mencari Taqwa ~ Part 1


For a time I wondered if I am going to talk about my latest visit. And then later decided I should.

After all, I went through great lengths to talk about our (awesome) KK trip and our foray into the forests at Kuching. And even to Bukit Maxwell which is on my mom's backyard (so to speak).

And so I suppose I will have a new series of posts on my recent ziarah to Madinah and Makkah (which is the reason for the silence in the blog for the last couple of weeks). I beg your patience, but it might seem that I may have a lot to get out of my system regarding this subject - on second thoughts, I dont think I actually want to get the subject out of my system.     


This is one of my favorite pictures. Payung Masjid Nabawi & its minaret. I love how blue the sky is in Madinah.


*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

i am eagerly waiting for the stories. alhamdulillah you're back. as i am going there too this coming ramadhan (insyaAllah kalau ada rezeki dipanggilNya), so i need as much tips and guides from you. :-)

Azah Yahya said...

Ramadhan? MasyaAllah. Hmm, tips - all shopping should be done in Madinah. It is cheaper there. It's peak summer di Makkah, bawak 3-4 helai baju/jubah yang nipis dah cukup. 1 atau 2 tudung. 3 - 4 telekung. I find that most times I am in telekung anyway. I'll put up some guide later, hopefully before you leave!

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails