Wednesday, September 19, 2012

But Dont Call To Ask The Results When It Is Announced..

I put up count downs for Eirfan for his up-coming exam (we are all thinking he's too relaxed about the exam, kami yang lebih worry). He said, do you have to? Actually what he said was perlukah? I said YES.

 
 

I even have a "V for Victory" slogan up for him; and I said - 

- remember IronMan (one of his favorite heroes) when he did the V (but his abang said, ma isnt V for Vendetta? I said it is a free world, I prefer victory and IronMan was victorious after all) -


- which at least put a smile on his face although he had said, I am stressed with all these hung in my room. I thought kesian, and told him, you are not meant to be stressed out over this, all you have to do is read your books.

Wish us well. Tolong doakan yang terbaik untuk teruna saya exam ni.

*****

1 comment:

Zana said...

Eirfan looks so grown up in the third picture in the series up there. Dah PMR pun.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails