Friday, December 7, 2012

Have A Good Weekend

Yeay, It is the weekend.

And what are your plans? Somehow I have this craving to shop (so shop I will).

I think we will visit the nurseries too for some big pots. And get some walking done while I am at that. I plan to create this tall hedge with my very nice (seriously they are) neighbors (I like my privacy too much though). And the girls at the physio were quite adamant about the exercise. I should improve my guppies' tempayan too.

I will (I am willing myself in fact) get those old photos transferred to digital. My mum will be asking for her albums soon, I reckon. And I plan to finish Time Traveller's Wife this weekend too. It is good. And then get a good progress on my bunga dip. I've got no desire for cooking..

I will mull over the you are too nice comment I got. Is that supposed to be good or bad, you think?

And then work on my ilmu, iman dan amal (funny how my intention is always better than my achievement). 

I have photos from last week / previous makan2. We were at Chili's (their fish and chips were the best, rupanya) ~
 
Casablanca (their Arabic cuisine left a lot to be desired but their place is gorgeous; as nice as Tajine. Food at Saba is still the winner though) ~

 and Arena (a happening local burger bakar joint in Wangsa Maju; but my hub's home made burgers are much, much better. I love their idea of nasi goreng menangis (!) although we didnt try that).


 We did Saba too (after the disappointment at Casablanca).
 


Have a great weekend darlings, whatever your plans may be. I think mine will be  quiet.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails