Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Books, Books and More Books Part 44 - The Time Traveller's Wife

Zana recommended this book years ago. It was on the almari for quite some time until most recently. And I wish I had read it sooner. It is definitely worth reading.The book is already made into a motion picture and it was in fact a bestseller.

It is quite a sad story (I dont usually do sad stuff). Sad things tend to linger; I still remember Kite Runner (and how its plot affected me).

I took in the ending in bits and very slowly (it was that sad). But as a whole the book is really good.

 
ps Zana - you have anything else to recommend?

*****

2 comments:

Zana said...

Oh definitely. Anything by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Barcelona!) or Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

Zana said...

Oh yes, if you'd like to keep track of your books, join goodreads.com. I am there :)

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails