Monday, November 12, 2007

People

Do you sometimes do flashbacks in your mind and then thought I should'nt have said that, or I should've said something nicer or should have been more gracious about the whole incident or blah.. blah .. blah? Or maybe told yourself you should have just shut up instead of putting your foot into your mouth?

I met a few friends whom occurred to me are among the nicest, gracious people. They made you feel very welcomed, told you your apologies are unwarranted, put you at ease and in the whole process made you feel very humbled indeed..

(I'm not too sure what is the point of this post - this is like a scene from a movie where the writer ripped the paper out of the typewriter, crumpled it into a ball and threw it furiously across the room.. In other words, the whole story is just impossibly baaad .. )

*****

2 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

Am I one of those nicest, gracious people, o dear Azah ?

Azah Yahya said...

Well.. err.. uhm.. ~ you could be.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails