Sunday, November 4, 2007

Raya Stories Part IV : (burp..) Uh.. excuse me..

That's what Syawal weekends are all about - eat, eat and eat.

You cant not go to your relatives' or friends' houses if you are invited for their raya do. So you went. When you come back they will tapau more food for you and you smiled and said thank you and put the things in your fridge when you got home.

You invited people over and whatever left overs you have, you put that in your fridge too. After some time my fridge is bulging and I have already forgotten what I have put in there..

I also have lots of kueh raya (I didnt over bought them ok - I only bought the pineapple tart) that were given to me by my in-laws, my niece etc etc. They were also some crisps that I was obliged to buy.. which made my cupboard bulging.

Everywhere I turn there are food, food and more food. I wish I can have my normal, dull, nothing-happening weekends back very very soon, dont you?

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails