Sunday, November 18, 2007

Not My Usual Sunday

We finally got to send all the (old) furnitures to the orphanage today. I was just waiting for the boys to come back so they can move out all those heavy shelves and cupboard.

The boys found out the cupboard was heavier than they expected and my 'hero tua' (are you reading this, yang? ) had to help out. We borrowed a small lorry from a friend to transport out all the stuff.

These are some of the photos that I have; unfortunately I dont have any taken at the orphanage.. when we got there, the children were all ready to go to a majlis tahlil. Their transport were right behind us. Because of the rush, I had totally forgottten to snap any photos. A disappointment really..

.. moving all the heavy stuff out ..


.. arranging em on the lorry..

.. they were excited about riding in / driving the lorry ..


.. we went for a bowl of cendol after all the hard work.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails