Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Current Read

I have yet to finish the "What Color Is Your Parachute?" The book turned out to be tougher than I expected. The exercises include identifying who you are, what turns you on (no, not like that..) and writing essays. So I decided to take a breather from that for uhm.. a while .. a long time maybe..

I also finished Sandra Brown's "Play Dirty". It's not as good as her previous writes I think..

I am continuing with "The Happiest Woman In Hereafter" which I read halfway before Ramadhan. I put that aside when I picked up "Remeh-temeh Tentang Puasa - Tapi Anda Malu Bertanya" (ya, saya malu... it is a virtue, you know..)

So yeah, I read books like that - sometimes the book just cant hold your attention - so I exchange it with another. At the end of the day I will finish all my books - because I hate spending the money on them for nothing.

So I have to finish all these books before I pay another visit to the bookstore..

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails