Friday, November 23, 2007

Not A Normal After Office Affair

I decided to make a quick stop at TMC Bangsar after office yesterday to get some stuff for dinner. In the end I got some chicken for my chicken with soya sauce and some prawns for the fiery fried vecimelli I had planned.

I bought some sage and rosemary too. There is a new recipe by Jamie that I want to try. Then I quickly stopped at the bakery for some freshly baked bread and hmm.. the burger buns look good. So I got that too - maybe I can make some home-made meat patties over the weekend to go with them..

I quickly shook my head to the pakcik who wanted to show me the mat and other stuff that he has with him. As I was turning on the ignition I saw something big and tall moving under the trees in front of TMC. I had to get out and take photos of those things.. these are what they are.



Unfortunately, I didnt see what the Aussie promotion was.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails