Friday, November 23, 2007

We Were Bad!

It is the school holidays and Eirfan will just mope around the house especially now when his abangs are around.

So when we decided to trim the cermai and the cempedak trees at the back of the house we told him he could help and cut the smaller branches - just to spice his day a bit. We then dragged the branches to the small dump where big things are thrown and was regularly burnt by one the pakciks.

I said to my hubby, can we burn these? And we did. And soon Eirfan was throwing all kinds of branches into the fire. So yeah, we were bad and became non-eco friendly for the morning.. I even have photos of that!




ps - at one point he was sweating from sawing a branch. He looked hot and mad and so furious. Later I asked him what happened to make him so livid? He said, I saw (saw? is there a past tense for saw?) all around the branch and still it refused to break. I laughed. He thought it was easy as he had watched his brother done it. Now he knows better!

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails