Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Buzzing

Lately my head is buzzing with a lot of ideas ~

+ I'd like to have a vegetable patch at the back of the house. I bought some seeds and some plants already - tomatoes, aubergines and chilli. But the hardwork - to dig the patch - has not yet started..

+ I have been cooking and cooking lately for raya guests. It seem like nice - has been a long time since I've spent that much time in the kitchen. I've forgotten how good it can make you feel when you try something new and it turned out great!

+ I am also thinking about starting a new blog for food / cooking / recipes.

+ Everytime I sit in my living room I'd look at the ceiling and walls and think that I should redo the whole room. The curtains are already 10 years old; my one and only. So are the sofas and the rugs..

+ I have been thinking about writing a book - is that a crazy idea or what? - got some materials / ideas for it..

.. and on and on. It'll be wonderful if I'd be able to get all these accomplished.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails