Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's .. uh.. Complicated

I have a confession ~ ie I have a love-hate relationship with this guy. Aww.. gempaq gitu..

He doesnt have the good looks like Pitt and neither is he charismatic like Clooney. He's not too smart - he admitted it himself - he said he's not the brightest in the bunch. And to boot, he lisps. Ugh..

BUT, he is so enthusiatic about this thing that he does. He's very passionate about it you can see it the way that he goes about his kitchen. Ha-ha.. do you know him now? Jamie Oliver la.. I try to never, never miss his shows and catch the repeats also.

The love thing is like this - I love the fact that he has a garden where he can get his herbs from. I mean, did you see his garden? It's so green and so beautiful (I bet the credit should be given to his gardener - Brian - for that!) And I love the ovens he have out in the open space. They are so wicked (for the lack of a better description of them).

I love his kitchen - it's spacious, quaint but yet equipped with all the things he needed within an arm's span. And the things that he put on the table ~ simply cant be expressed!

The hate thing is simple - I envy that he could pick his own tomatoes and lettuces and herbs. And that his kitchen is so great and the fact that he is so good at what he does.

So that's why according to Iman I have a sort-of-complicated relationship here...

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails