Thursday, October 4, 2007

Raya Plans

I think I will most probably celebrate raya first in KL and then after Fitr Solat only will we head home balik kampung.

The boys have been silent - especially those two up north. Dont know what their class schedules or their fitr holidays are like. After much effort to call them (seem like reception is bad on campus.. ) only did I know that classes will finish on Wed and so will only arrive in KL on Fri night!

What frustration! This is what happens when I dont keep looking over their shoulder and tell them what to do. If classes finishes at noon Wed, then balik la Wed afternoon, why Thur afternoon?

So rather than rushing back to kampung on Fri (I bet it's going to be a long and a very, very slow journey) we decided to postpone it a bit.

But raya at home means a full day in the kitchen on Fri - without fail. Ada orang nak makan wajik la, rendang la, lodeh la, kuah kacang la etc etc. Must plan for that.

And also fitr eve I think we should do something together so I thought main bunga api would be nice. I bought the bunga api and my significant other had shook his head when I told him but Eirfan said yippee, boleh main bunga api dengan abang (so it's alright then. ha-ha.) I should have a supper picnic while watching the boys play I think. (Almost like independence day celebration - if only the bunga api are as nice and not ciput like mine... )

Hope it is going to be another nice raya.
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails