Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Another New Year

So yeah, it is a new year.

I refrained from making any new year resolutions this time around.. I learned they never work. I deduced that they are inspired by the thrill of the moment ie the new year; and not from the seriousness of the intent - so that's why they dont work.

I suppose the management gurus would have a field day over my statement ie when you fail to plan, you plan to fail..

Nevertheless I think first Jan could be the best time to review the long term plans as well as the current year goals - just like we do our business plans in the office. Maybe I should do that.

...But then again I think I'll just wait for first Muharram instead; with doa and belief that Allah will fulfill my heart's desires - if not now maybe a little bit later..

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails