Monday, January 14, 2008

A New Year Resolution Nevertheless

Well 1st Muharram 1429 came and gone.

I finally came up with my new-year resolutions – many of them. I still need to refine them a bit – what’s a resolution without proper targets..

Anyhow – ha, ha (already I am starting to laugh) – Delinn & Siti really made me do something so cliché, something that I said I wouldn’t ever do again – yeap, you guessed it – making losing weight my new year resolution!

And, I have the perfect reason why I said it wouldn’t work – I was looking for a note book to write my progress / goals / anything else regarding this resolution. I found a book and I saw the exact things I wanted to write today already written in the book - dated last year!

Let’s hope I fare better this time around. Keep all fingers crossed! Delinn, where is our blog? All the gurus insist we have to have the support group.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails