Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Dont Recognize Myself!

I took a few fun quizzes the other day..

The first one is about type A personality. I found out that I am a type A person - I dont know if I should like it or not as it makes me feel like I am a freak who cant sit still or find satisfaction in the things that I do accomplish. It also reminds me of the guy who asked our course facilitator if I seem like a type A person (Urgh, I hate that guy - he's the one who planted that idea in my mind).. I really need to find out what the gurus say about type A people..

The next quiz I took is on the "what year person are you?" Turned out that I am a 1982 person - yuck, that long gone? So I retried the questions and tweaked my answers a bit - you know, instead of choosing Travolta I swapped that with Pitt etc etc.. That doesnt seem to help much - I turned out to be a 1985 girl.. Well I decided accept the results graciously and live with the 80's girl-image.

After that it was the feminist quiz - ie are you a feminist? I am not surprised that I do turn out to be a feminist according to the quiz. But please scratch that word feminist out and replace it with liberated instead ie are you liberated? I'd rather be liberated than a feminist - I have global issues to cover instead of being an advocate for women's lib..

I took a few more amusing quizzes that tell me I am not a perfectionist (thank God - type A AND a perfectionist? I dont think I can live with myself!) and that I am a nurturer - when I'd rather be clinging and needy (I so hate to be strong and logical all the time..) I am innovative and have so low a maintenance I could have been a doormat (I suppose I have to learn to be more selfish..) It tells me I should have been a doctor, a therapist or a detective (??!)

And eat your hearts out people - the survey also claimed I am practical, sharp, and very intuitive. I am optimistic and energetic, and I am a problem solver who doesn't get discouraged easily. I am also quite compassionate and caring. I make people feel hopeful. I am highly adaptable and capable. I do well with almost any curve ball life throws at me..

Dont you just hate me..? (I am so in love with myself.. muah-ha-ha..)

*****

1 comment:

MEET said...

I.m puking. But sometimes you must really love yourselves as as mothers we tend to let it go.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails