Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not So A Silent Night

I woke up to unfamiliar sounds in the house the other night. And then all quiet. And as I was about to close my eyes again, the sound came back.

I listened. It was the sound of water gushing and then a door slammed closed. Oh, I had forgotten - the boys are back for the semester break. And being nocturnal that they are, nights are filled with familiar daytime noises. They'd sing, joked and laughed. Sometimes muffled music would vibrate up to my room.

I wonder if any of the neighbors hear them. Or if their nighttime noises would disturb the neighbors. And being worried that one day any of my nearest neighbors would come complaining at my door..

*****

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

u must be happy for your beloved boys are at home

Anonymous said...

Happy couldnt describe it acually..

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails