Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Therapy



Lately, seeing the therapist has become a major agenda in life. The orthopedics has recommended a twice / three times weekly visit to the physio center.

I must say that I have not noticed much difference that the visit has made although I have taken the time to visit Kim, my therapist, at the center. Kim would apply the ultra sound to my lower back and shoulder blades. That takes about 20 minutes. The she'd do electromagnetic treatment (I hope I got that right) for another 20 minutes (I'd fall asleep for a bit then). Then I am free to go.

And then on my next visit she'd feel the areas I complained about on my back and would declare that, wah, your muscles are still 'bunchy' and tight (kalau mak bidan I'd suspect they'd say urat simpul). I wondered aloud to Kim if mengurut would help any because it seem like that's what she's doing - trying to ease out the muscles (kalau ada arwah Tok Kelantan back home I'd get there and ask her to do some magic. I wouldnt trust just anybody when the soulders and back feel like this.)

Kim recommended relaxing messages, if at all - I am thinking that would be my cost whilst if I go to see Kim it would be covered by the GL. LOL. Disgusting too - when even at times like this I should consider that.

Let's hope I dont need to keep this up for very long - although Kim did say 2 - 3 months. Help.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails