Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mind Over Matter


And things cant be worse than it is this morning. I left home very early (I dont know about you, but ten before 7 is very early to me) but by the time I get to the office the parking's full. I notice that it takes longer and longer to get to the office these days (this year?)

I should seriously think about moving closer to home (not moving closer to the office, mind you..) or work at home or not at all (and yeah, this is where you would say something like uh-oh, here she goes again).

But never fear, anything is possible when the heart is willing. And this morning this heart is willing to be happy, bright and to be industrious (wait, let me cross my fingers first! .. ok, done that).

And those words I have there (its design too in fact) was copied from a magnet I got in MPH the other day. I find it rather rousing in a way.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails