Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blue, My Color


It is late afternoon Sunday. It's raining outside. It is dark and wet. Astro's down.

I went through the last few days reading and beading. I am tired of being creative. Of digesting more story lines. Although I have Zana's A Million Splendid Stars (by Khaled Hosseini) and she and everyone else said it is even better than his first book, I am so not into reading at this moment in time.

There is something about Sundays and tomorrow being Monday and a work day and a rainy afternoon that just make things seem so blue - that makes Carly Simon sounds so good with You Are So Vain and The Spy Who Loves Me. And Sheena Easton so graceful with for Your eyes Only. And Cliff Richard and Suddenly so sad. And Andy Williams and Moon River so poignant.

And then there was Jay Leno who had said last night, where did the years go?
(pix is Audrey Hepburn from 1961's Breakfast At Tiffany's)

*****

2 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

I love Audrey Hepburn. Although have never seen Breakfast in Tiffany's properly (by properly I mean have never finished it) I totally adore her style - charismatic & cute at the same time. I even went by Holly Golightly as my first IRC nickname years ago!

DeLinn said...

bluesss gitu hehehehehe

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails