Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Books, Books And More Books Part 12


No, this is not a mistake. I know I did a post on this book previously. But after talking to Zana about it previously I decided to read it again. Even Zana mentioned she had read the book more than once.

So yeah, last night when Eirfan was at tuition I lie down in bed and finished the book again. I find it most humbling every time I read it. Buatkan hati terbuka untuk berdoa dan mendekati Allah. Sesiapa yang belum baca tu, bacalah. It is not really a book pasal haji sangat, tapi lebih kepada mengingati Allah dan ibadah kepada Allah.

I hear there is a sequel to this, Travelog Da'wah kalau tak silap. I am thinking of getting that too but as usual I still have a backlog of books I have to finish first. I have Travels of ibn Batuta, riwayat Imam Shafi'e and that book called Haji Muda still waiting to be opened..

*****

1 comment:

Zana Fauzi said...

Isn't that Haji Muda written by someone in TM? I think his name is Dr Ridzuan Bakar or something.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails