Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Saturday

It has been a quiet but hectic day.

Quiet because the older boys arent home this weekend. Ilyas went on a what he called lawatan sambil berehat - LOL - to Langkawi with his instructor and mates from the studio. He sent sms full of ha-ha - so I guess he is having fun.

Kaia has futsal matches so not home either this weekend. We had sent Eirfan to school early morning as he had classes today. Then we sent Iman for her PTD exams. She threw tantrum-like arguments about it - she didnt want to go but she knew I want her to go and that's why she went. Mothers always know what's best for their children. So there's nothing more to say about that..

There is a gotong-royong on our street. So the men are busy with that. That leaves me alone going in and out of the house. First to the pasar tani for the usual stuff. Then to Bagus for some cheese. A friend had requested for a tray of baked lasagna as she had some people over for lunch. I got home later than I had planned and almost freaked out in case the lasagna wouldnt be ready on time with no one to help me after all. Thankfully I managed to put it in the oven only a little bit later than planned.

While that is cooking I slipped out again to fetch Eirfan from school at noon. Once home he immediately changed and went to join his gotong-royong friends. I left the house again to send the lasagna - and chatted for a short while about the daughter who's flying to Australia and the other daughter who's getting married in March.

I served lunch but no Eirfan. I went out again to look for him but he said he had eaten with his friends the food that were served for the gotong-royong volunteers. Urgh! I bead, took a nap. No Eirfan. I left home to fetch Iman pulak. When we arrived home Eirfan is still in the padang.

Tonite during dinner Eirfan said ma, I cant taste a thing. Dia sakit tekak. I said main lagi tengah panas satu hari.

I hope tomorrow wont be as busy as today but actually we do have chocolate chip orders to make. And we have to send those to Kedah via post. Jangan berderai jadi sebuk bila sampai Kedah sudah lah.

Today we did our Maghrib prayers at the surau. I said sembahyang sekali tapi macam sembahyang 27 kali sebab sembahyang jemaah pahala 27 kali ganda. Iman pun bergegas ikut. It was a good day despite sibuk bukan main.

*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

whoaa! sounds peaceful your weekend.

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails