Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Office Today

I had the pleasure (yes pleasure, not pressure..) to sit in an interview where my anak buah were being interviewed. It was the interview for a special allowance.

The way that they answered the questions made me feel so proud. Preening gitu. Like a mother hen (is that a correct analogy?) Like Jennifer Aniston when she said 'Oh, I am going to cry..' LOL


Over the many, many, MANY years of working there are people I hate losing working with. Some you just cant wait to get away from (or for them to get away from you). Peers you just cant understand and peers you'd miss forever. Some bosses you just cant come to terms with (I can name at least one from the top of my head), bosses you just adore (at least two and I wish them all the happiness, rahmat, health for now and for eternity..).

Kata dek Dr Kamil tu, kalau kita muliakan seseorang, tentunya Allah akan balaskan kebaikan itu pula.


*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails