Sunday, October 30, 2011

Owh, Look At What We've Been Up To Lately

(I was at a gorgeous wedding a couple of weeks ago. Our friends' eldest son got married.)

..... He was sitting at the piano, putting final touches to his face with the compact powder. I thought rude pulak tak tegur – he was the nicest neighbor when he was living on our street. Tak pernah sombong. So we chat up a bit. My daughter hovered at the back, tangkap gambar.

He then put the compact away and said mari kita tangkap gambar kat atas pelamin - biar padan muka orang tengok! (in his typical drama queen / artistic way). So that was how I ended up like in the photo below (ps - my husband went whoa! when he saw the photo).

After that he asked anak you tak nak tangkap gambar? Iman pun duduk tangkap gambar. Dia lagi best, siap pegang kipas macam artist jugak!


Azwan was the emcee at his nephew’s wedding. I must say he did a superb job at emcee-ing. Memang ada natural talent. Semoga dilindungi dan dirahmati Allah selalu.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails