Monday, October 3, 2011

A Family Wedding - Najwa & Akhi


This is a good time to attend weddings where I am concerned. I have a lot of checking out to do. The pelamin, the wedding cake, the bride's gown. The bunga telur. Bunga pahar. The flowers. The food ~ of course. The location. Make up. Rombongan pengantin. Lauk pengantin. You name it, I will put them all under the microscope.

Last weekend Najwa, a niece, got married. This time I include the pengantin photos, supaya puas hati dapat tengok pengantin - the last wedding I had the bridesmaid photo only.. haha.


Anyway, I thought the pengantin both looked bagai pinang dibelah dua.

This is the groom's parents. Kak Zah is the nicest person I know through work at the office. It is indeed a very small world (yes, you may sing the small world song..)

The wedding was held in Shah Alam. One evening some time ago we spent close to an hour in the pouring rain trying to find our way out of Shah Alam (so it is safe to say that Shah Alam is not my playground at all). In fact I had called up 4 friends to get directions to Monterez for the wedding. We did get to the club in one piece though.

Nieces (with their mum aka sister) in charge of the bunga telur.


Pengantin & bonda.


ps - please make us some doa that the wedding we'll be having will be sempurna in every way, InsyaAllah.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails