Saturday, March 17, 2012

Perjalanan Yang Masih Jauh

My heart / thoughts go out to a special, special girl I know. A very young adik I had once called her. Who had little sparkles in her eyes. Like stars. Innocent in many ways.

So very talented. With a witty / quirky sense of humor. Smart. And strong. Yet vulnerable.

To whom I have said oft times, what is love? But simply over-rated feelings dressed up by the allure of the unfamiliar. Blown out of scales most times (forgive me, I am a cynic
).

My doa for you. Always. My love to you and your mum. You know we are always here to support you. The best is yet to come, Insya'Allah.

Semoga dikurniakan Allah kesabaran dan redha dalam menempuh segala kesukaran. Sesungguhnya Allah pelindung segala.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails