Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fancy That!

Did you get anything interesting done the past weekend? Me, zilch. I did a total lie-down therapy with an arcoxia - I might have over did things a bit I suppose - dan melayan video lama. 80's is a really rocking time. Luq's fancy headphone has got to be the best I've used so far - macam live.

Dan melayan perasaan yang bukan2 - like how come I've never had a bigger (and fancier) ambition. Like becoming a jet fighter pilot. That would be superb. Piloting the stealth or an equivalent fighting engine. Or be an accomplished violinist. Or a pianist. And be well known like Pachelbel or Vivaldi (I love Winter; watch / listen here. Jika anda seorang wanita, cuba link ini).

And wondered how come I do not have an equally awesome passion at play. I mean, riding a super bike would be so awesome. Or maneuvering a hot air balloon. Or white water rafting.

Yeap. Crazy. And so that's how I daydreamed (wasted?) the weekend away.

ps - whenever I write senseless stuff such as this I would always hover on the publish button. To proceed or to gracefully concede that I did not do justice to the blog. Most times I will publish anyway. Despite knowing what utter rubbish the post is all about. And then quickly post something new so this entry doesnt command the main spot too long!

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails