Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Spring Time in Paris / Parisienne Walkway

(The title is a bit disconnected from the post ~ maybe next time I'll tell you why.)

Come to think of it November has got to be my favorite month.

1. Russet, the color of fallen leaves, is my favorite color. It is bold while not garish.
2. November reminds me of red apples hanging on low branches
3. It is the football season after all
4. Think pumpkins and turkeys.
5. There would be chill and a nip in the air. Refreshing.
6. I was married in November after all! (uh - many, many years ago)
7. Woolen sweaters, kilts (I know, what?) and gorgeous cashmeres
8. Beautiful mountain colors
9. Tiny flakes of snow (if you are lucky)
10. Berries and wreaths
11. Longer evenings where you stay warm under a throw and watch city lights from the windows. Sigh.


More photos.

*****

2 comments:

Zana said...

Autumn is fast becoming my favourite season, although it is the first time I am experiencing it here. I miss you by the way! Do you know I am always wearing the homemade bead bracelet you made for my birthday many years ago?

Azah Yahya said...

Awww Zana, that is so sweet. Beam me to London..? (Scotty, beam me - I wish that works in real life)

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails