Monday, November 5, 2012

Fresh Part 2 - Bunga Dip Dulang Hantaran

And this is the continuation of the fresh series posts I have. This is something I made two weeks back (I cant post this earlier sebab as usual, tak ada gambar).


I copied this from a sample I've got from Aton (thanks Aton!) I've made some bunga dip before but nothing like this (hmm, maybe I should post photos of those flowers too).



I must say that I enjoyed making these bunga dulang / bunga hantaran; they could very well be the most prettiest I've done so far (sebab sample nya pun teramat lah cantik).

And this past weekend I made some new bunga pelamin which I'll share later. I find that to tangkap gambar of the things I made is actually pretty exhausting; you never know if you'll have good enough photos to post.

Btw, somebody asked where to get the dip from. You can actually find them at kedai Bunga Reben at Jalan TAR or the place called Sayang You in Semua House. The one in TAR has a lot more colors and other stuffs to go with the project, if you ask me.
 
Also, this is the recipe for the meatballs and tomato sauce from the previous fresh post (the last two weeks). Cubalah, it is simply the easiest recipe I have found.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails