Thursday, November 15, 2012

We Will Return

We went for a meal at a place called Toowoomba; co-owned by Ilyas' friend that serves meat and western meals. They have wagyu and other meat as well. The dishes we ordered werent too bad at all.
 

I love their house salad. The salad was fresh and the croutons crisp and crunchy. I love the salad bowl too, the edge is sort of slanted (although you cant see that in the photo).

The wild mushroom soup was nice too (tapi anak2 kata sup mama lagi sedap. I like theirs better though).

The boys ordered assorted wagyu meats - ribs, rib eye, sirloin and mixed meat (unfortunately I cant say if I appreciate wagyu..)
 
 
 

 But the star dish has got to be the fettuccine. Heaven. 
 

The decor was outstanding too.

The next time I come I will order the fettuccine, salad and soup (dah plan tu!) That was how good those dishes were. I know Delinn will laugh - but I asked the waiter, agak2 chef akan bagi tak kat antie resipi fettuccine tu? He said entah. We started to leave but the chef came. He told me how he cooked the fettucine. Haha. I know - I thought I was a makcik kepoh too. But he was a sport.

Oh, they had stars visited their place too. Amongst others there was a photo of Aaron Aziz. Swoon. And Norman & Memey (I told the waiter, letak la gambar star lain!)

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails