Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Wedding!

So yes, Ilyas is getting married!

And I've been busy with the wedding preparation. Next week is the aqad and the week after will be the kenduri at our place (and I refuse to think about the elections).  

Anyhow, some things are done. Others are work in progress while some are still in my head. I had long battles with the boys' baju Melayu. Serious headaches on what to give as door gifts. And where to place the pelamin.

But things have ironed out a lot since and the pieces are falling into their places nicely. Alhamdulillah. I love the card which turned out pretty, the hantaran that look rather gorgeous (pardon me for saying so myself) and the gifts that look quite alright.

I cant help but wishing that the preparations are easier and simpler though (rumit kerja kawen ni).

Dan tolong doa that the ceremony and the walimah goes smoothly, jika berkesempatan. Syukran.

For now I share the work in progress for the hantaran.

 

   *****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

More photos please

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails