Friday, April 26, 2013

L.O.V.E.

Kata bos saya, aku dah exhausted. Kesian. I understand the feeling totally. I am taking a breather from the office projects, wedding projects (walaupun countdown cuma tinggal 2 hari saja) and anything else.

Thank you Zana for putting that Yuna video; her voice is lovely and indeed very soothing (but I do wish she'll lose that huge turban she occasionally dons). I especially like her rendition of Nirvana's / Kurt Cobain's number (although I am not too crazy over the amateurish video) -


Things I love at this moment:
Dira at her engagement. I cant get over the pretty blue kurung she wore.

Reading that tagline, I wish I have a cupcake in my hands right now (we were at a place called Cupcake Chapter). I love their cupcakes (that came in at RM4.50 each!) But all the cupcakes we tasted and their frostings were heavenly.

Iman had this since she was 13! You can see how threadbare the tee has become. It is a Disney tee with all the girls / princesses on it. I had to take the photo before I get rid of it. For a moment I thought of turning it into a patched quilt; like the one Susan Sarandon made for her daughters in the I-dont-remember-what movie when she found out she was dying. Or the one Lily in How I Met Your Mother made for her husband out of his old alma mater tees - she had had it with his obsession with anything college-y. (Anyway I am digressing). Sedih pulak nak buang baju ni - it signifies that those time is over; things are changing.

*****

1 comment:

Zana said...

I always have one or two shirts that I wear so much that my mother (yes, even at this age) would hide because I wouldn't wear anything else. I can't resist, they're too comfy and they're my favourites!

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails