Tuesday, May 14, 2013

LOVE

Life is slowly returning to normal after the wedding. I still have lots to clear, but am taking that slow.  And now I am thinking what new projects I should come up with.

Last weekend we were in  Taiping for my niece's wedding and enjoyed our stay at Flemington with rooms facing the lake gardens! I need time to post that with photos too.

For now this is something I found and like.


Btw, I also love van Gogh's Starry Night (which I love most of all his works) and Irises and also sunflowers (I only know of van Gogh from hubs who took an elective class in arts at college).
 
 

And do you know Vincent (Starry, Starry Night) by Don McLean is a tribute to van Gogh? So now you know (for whatever its worth).
  
*****

1 comment:

DeLinn said...

saja nak men cik wokz. awat tak dok kg ja instead? hehehe

more of ur son's wedding photos zah. nak tgk ur creativity. sure cantik punya

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails