Thursday, May 23, 2013

'Twas His Birthday

Eirfan celebrated his birthday recently. Already tired of segala kek resipi yang berahsia, I thanked Aida yang mengiyakan cerita saya tentang kek di Cupcake Chapter. I thought the place was gorgeous; not your usual secret recipe type of place. Just look at their site and I'm sure you'll agree.

Anyway, when I told Aida about the place she said it is her friend's. She went for a birthday party there once and it was gorgeously gorgeous. I think I will ask friends to go chill at the place. I read their meals are quite good too.

Eirfan got a kit-kat cake that everybody loved. I took a couple of slices to the office and everybody said sedap too. And which I'd recommend to anyone.

I love the place. Cantik sangat. Personally I'd call it a boutique cake shop (you know, like a boutique hotel concept). And I definitely like the words they use to describe their place - so much fun and gaiety and enjoyment! And so creative. Dan saya amat, amat suka legal frostitution dan confectionately yours. With a tagline like that how could you not like the place?

I'd recommend this cake / place to everybody. Ada sesiapa nak pergi sini dengan saya? Anytime. Even for a cuppa and a (an out of this world) cupcake.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails