Friday, June 9, 2006

My Third Son

This is all about my third son.

He's an ideal candidate for a scientist. He's smart. He loves physics. He is a bit blur about things around him.. He doesnt care for fashion. And I quietly think he could go without a bath for days if he thinks he could get away with it.. heh-heh..

He left home recently for higher education. I worry, typically. Would he have enough to eat? Be able to make friends? Wash his clothes? Get cleaned properly? ha-ha.. Seriously.

Anyway, after two weeks away at college, he called and said it is going to be a long break this weekend. I'm thinking of coming home. What do you think ma? I said yes yang, please come home.

It's going to be a funky weekend - all of them will be home. It's going to be noisy and busy again. I am so happy. Subhanallah. Thank you Allah.
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails