Thursday, June 22, 2006

As Grey As The City Skies

Woke up this morning with a bad headache. When looked into the mirror, there are bags too - where they don’t belong .. I knew these don’t bode well for the day ahead.

Managed to pack the little guy off to school somehow. Drove slowly to work. Hogged the fast lane too. The driver at my rear beamed his headlights at me. He must be so mad. I couldn’t care less.

Iman tried to cheer me up. She said it is already Thursday ma. Cheer up. Nothing happened. Not cheered up. Better luck next time, girl.

Would love to lepak somewhere with a nice mug of steaming teh tarik, soaking up the morning sun and slowly coming back to reality.. Fat chance of me doing that on this Thursday.

Reality is where this whole mess started in the first place I suppose. Reality of going through the rat race etc etc.

I have the answers to the moodiness.. At least I think I do. What I lack is motivation. Is there a prescription for that?

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails