Sunday, June 18, 2006

Temporarily Out Of Service

I always wish to be a little bit sick for a couple of days or so; so that I can stay home and do the stuff that I cant do on normal work days. Not teribbly sick you know, maybe just a flu or something.

Anyway, the other day I was declared not fit to work by the doctor. She said it is the viral infection or something and I was left with big, major headaches, achy shoulders and back pain. It was worse than the achy feelings at pregnancy. It was quite a long way back to recovery.

I got tired of lying down. Got tired of being unproductive. Also got tired of the reading. Got tired also with doing the stuff I like. I watched videos and got caught up with the men in Ocean's Eleven & Twelve. But in the end I got tired of oogling them also..

But I got to spend some quality time with Eirfan. He gave massages with his small fingers - it wasnt effective but yet so soothing nonetheless.

In the end, I was quite relief to be back on my feet and into the office. Nothing compares to being in good health, I tell you. My advice is the next time you wish for some days off, just apply for your leave.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails