Thursday, August 17, 2006

By The Moon and The Stars Junk

Someone sent me an e-mail on the moon and the stars and personality prediction and all that rubbish. I always take these with a pinch of salt. So this is what they say about me..

They : No matter what, everyone will love you because you are ruled by the Moon.
Me : Yeah, yeah ~ cut that crap. Just get on with it.

They : You daydream a lot.
Me : Hmmm..


They : You have a very low self-esteem, you need to have a back up for every move in your life.
Me : Hey, that’s what that smart-aleck guy inferred in class that day – that.. that creep! Grr..

They : You are very unpredictable. You tend to change according to time and circumstances.
Me : So, tell me something I dont know..

They : You are selfish.
Me : Excuse me, I am not!

They : You have a very strong sense of musical and artistic talent and powerful verbal communication.
Me : You are kidding me! I like music ~ I wanted to learn the piano but haven’t got the opportunity to start yet. Singing? Not a note. Art? I cant even draw a stick. And yeah, I talk so much that I trip over my tongue.

They : You can be sweet as an angel.
Me : Me? Are they talking about me? (..cough..cough..) I need some air here.. for a moment there I almost fainted.

They : You can also be ruthless when double crossed.
Me : I do not. I never hold a grudge. Err.. I don’t, do I?

They : Some might say you have sixth sense.
Me : Melalut lah tu.

They : You will become a poet, writer, an artist or a business person.
Me : Pantun-pantun ni tak pandai la. I am not a writer, but wish I could be one. An artist? Never! But I am definitely a business person wannabe..

They : You are not strong in love, so your relationship will be in disarray until you settle down.
Me : Well, what do you know..? That’s why I settled down very quickly, otherwise I’d be perpetually heart broken.. he-he..

They : If you are a girl, you will be responsible for your family.
Me : Nope.

They : You will sacrifice your life for your family.
Me : I suppose any decent person would sacrifice for their loved ones. This is such a sweeping statement that applies to everybody.

They : You are gentle.
Me : (.. speechless… blush gitu..)

They : You are intuitive with a broad vision.
Me : Oh yeah? So how come these training people from SmartOrange send me to this class on enterprise strategy etc etc ? No vision at all, broad or otherwise - that's me.

They : You make a well-balanced person.
Me : Yes, I am the man.. er.. woman, I mean.

They : Your best match is from groups 2, 7, 5 or 9 as no other people can put up with you!!
Me : (..gasp..) Hey! That’s my husband..!

Ha-ha..
Dont trust these rubbish.
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails