Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Male Drivers!

I was the model for all city drivers this morning. I didnt change lane haphazardly, I yielded to motorcyclists and I even let others overtake me. The traffic contributed to the mood of course. The road was not too packed and generally the drivers behaved ..

.. until I got onto Jalan Tun Razak and tried to change lane. Yes, of course I used the signal! But this mamat, seeing that I was about to pull in front of him, sped up and immediately pull alongside me so that I cant chage lane in front of him. He avoided making eye contact, his face turned to his right but he was mumbling something, swearing at me I would guess.

It's just not me to give in on the road (there goes all my good driving etiquette. Well, the few that I have anyway). I refused to give way but drove beside him behind the front car. After a few seconds he looked my way, I shook my head at him, signifying how disgusting, appalling, atrocious and immature his action was. Then I drove off and changed lane a few cars further up.

While still feeling mad, I wished him a miserable day ahead, full of torture and nightmares and anguish ..

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails