Saturday, January 6, 2007

My Raya Haji

Went for prayers. Came back for breakfast.

Spent the rest of the morning visiting mum at Bangi. She was bored sitting alone in the big house. Mummi & Daddy were watering the plants outside. Alia was somewhere inside doing her own stuff. Mummi said she was already thinking about calling us to her house to at least sembang-sembang dengan mak pagi raya tu. (We plan to have the raya do the next day as many are busy with the qurban on the first raya anyway.) We left mummi's house quite early. Iman had to go to work. I had to go to work. Too bad actually.

The next day we did the qurban. This is the only picture I have of the whole activity. I know ~ totally irrelevant (harapkan Ilyas tangkap gambar..) But I was in charge of the soup (buat kerja ramai.. tapi susah tau in charge ni - you have to be accountable sedap ke dak .. he-he .. ). Needless to say it was very good (I got a lot of advice and there were many willing help).

Lunch was a huge success. Lepas tu balik tidor.. letih.
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails