Thursday, January 4, 2007

A New Resolution?

I would be the first person to agree that it is such a cliché to make new year resolutions.

Last year I promised myself I would finish a book each month and mind you, that book cant be any of the trash I usually pick up. It has got to be educational or mind inspiring or spiritually rejuvenating or something significant like that.

Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on your view on whether the glass is half empty or half full) I manage to complete about 6 of those books. That’s not too bad when compared to no achievement or even worse, no goals set at all..

So this year I am setting new goals for myself (and even for the others too if I can ‘manipulate’ them to..) and hopefully I can fare better with my achievements at the end of this year. I have yet to ‘finalize’ my 2007 targets. Yuck - sounds like the GLC KPIs..

But yes ~ cliché or not, set them targets I will. I don’t think it’s too late for that yet.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails