Wednesday, July 4, 2007

If Wishes Came True Part 2

If wishes came true
I'd be serving cordon bleu
And would be whipping up souffles too
And invite to brunch, tea, dinner all of you

If wishes came true
I'd be smocking dresses for you
Or'd be beading my bags, shoes or even - God forbid - your tutu..
And just let my left brain fly ~ personal interests passionately I'd pursue

If wishes came true
Alexandria, Istanbul, Casablanca or Marrakech I'd take off to
Soak in the sun and all the great view
And return when - and only when - I want to

If wishes really, really came true
What I'd really, really do - let me tell you,
Bid the office and all the headaches adieu
& be a million miles away from here ~ like maybe in Timbuktu!

.. if only wishes do come true..

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails