Friday, July 13, 2007

Singin' 'Bout 'Em Woes

Do forgive me if I kept (or seem to keep on) singing my blues about work on-line all the time.. Do I actually? But personally I feel it is therapeutic (like cleansing my mind AND spirit from all the stress relating to the office) when I tell about it all.

Anyway, it has been long strenuous weeks in preparation for cutover and getting over the post cutover period (he-he isnt that confusing?) This week also started badly with presentations to really, really bad uncooperative and boorish users to discussions on unresolved issues with other equally difficult users up to the meeting with THE ma'am herself.

But fortune shines on us Thur when we sailed through the difficult meeting and Fri was spent at the users' office with no rude users around. Whew.. subhanallah.

Alhamdulillah, this weekend looks really promising - we are catching Harry (Potter) and Hermoine at the movies tomorrow. I dragged my feet last week to see Transformers - I forced myself to go just so I can get my mind off office stuff. Insya'allah for once in a long while, this would be a great and restful weekend.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails