Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tweaking The Blog A Bit..

I changed the blog colors - not that I truly love it but it'll do for now.

I wanted to go to pasar tani this morning - but look at the time - to engrossed with the blog I was. Maybe much later - only need to get some fruits.

Eirfan is supposed to go to school to day - a replacement session - but I decided to let him stay home instead. Yesterday he already asked if he could just stay home today and my answer was an adamant NO then.

But right now I am wondering if I am advocating liberation in him or a defiance to disciplines.. Well, too late to worry about that now anyway.

And do read the new quotes I've put at the top left of the blog. They really make sense - at least to me..
*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails