Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Doodles

This is something I like at this time. The children were listening to him.


There is something soothing about his songs. He is a Swedish singer/music producer with Lebanese origins.


I bought his CD and passed it around to share. Has had said, I'll buy his CD sebab dia cute! I went like, okay.. He is having a mini concert this weekend and tickets are all sold out (not that I am looking for one).

Also.

This is something else I like too. My favorite pakcik at the gerai buku recommended the singer (I had thought like, tak kenal pun..) But I googled the name later and found that he is quite popular actually.



He is a British Iranian singer/songwriter and had appeared in numerous publications. Read his story in Time magazine and on The Independent (note : I hate that label Islam's Rock Star - whatever does that mean anyway?)

He has this new song I like but it is only a single. The good thing is you can download this for free now. The full version on a CD is said to be out soon. The same song on youtube already had >2mil viewing at this time. Listen to it here.


*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails