Monday, October 25, 2010

Beautiful In My Mind

I came across a few blogs and photos with fall scenes on the internet that tugged and wrenched at the edges of memories of days gone by (à la a drama queen, you say..?) But seriously, arent these lovely? (Ciptaan Allah; which makes me wonder what magical things await in Jannah).

This I had gotten from Peter's Paris.


And this is from Kathi's, at a Maine farm called Cob Cottage. I love her life story on the farm and the fact that she paints beautifully.

And sounding like a broken record, let me tell you (again and again and again..) fall is my favorite season. I have a post of reminiscing the chilly fall days in Sept 2008. And (more) reminiscing fall in Nov 2008.

Wiki said autumn is associated with the feelings of melancholy (so I deduced that man, was I ever so melancholy in 2008.. I think this is a cue for Delinn to go ha-ha..)

I also have a post on the colors of fall in Oct 2009 (I suppose I wasnt that melancholy last year).
And I am not feeling melancholy this year although come to think of it, this is a post on fall (I have a feeling that maybe I should append a 'yet' here). Have a beautiful Oct/Nov, my dears, wherever you maybe.

*****

No comments:

Related Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails